1. After your home, your car is probably your second-largest financial investment. Professional repairs help you preserve your safety and its value.
2. Damage can make your car unsafe, and you should not drive a car that jeopardizes your safety.
3. If your insurer asks you to visit their drive-in claims center, you may do so, but you are also able to leave your car at our shop and request that your insurance company do their inspection here.
4. No law requires you to get more than one estimate.
5. Your insurance company cannot force you to go to a particular repair shop. The choice of shop is yours.
6. Estimates will vary. We’ll be glad to explain our estimate in detail. The lowest estimate is not always the best deal, and it may not include complete repairs.
7. You’ll get the best repairs in a shop that has the right equipment for unibody repairs and employs technicians with up-to-date certifications from industry leaders like I-CAR and ASE.
8. Your shop should use OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts in your repairs.
9. Your repair shop should stand behind its work with a good repair warranty.
10. Your shop should be willing to negotiate with your insurance company to make sure your repairs are as thorough as possible.